This this exciting new role, you will be managing a Civils Project with a value in excess of £30m based in Bridgend. You will provide expert advice and knowledge on commercial and contractual matters playing an integral role in the successful delivery of structures or buildings. The role will be a key part of the project team ensuring accurate valuation pricing and out-turn costs on all projects. This will include assessing payments are made in accordance with the contract whilst maximising opportunities for collaboration with all contractors. Expert knowledge of FIDIC Form of Contract would be an advantage.
What we are looking for:
- You will hold a B.Sc. (H) or HND in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Commercial Management
- You will have proven experience within a Quantity Surveying / Commercial function gained post qualification
- You will have previously held a role that includes people management
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have experience of delivering projects over £25 million
- You will have experience of delivering projects various forms of contract Including FIDIC
You can also expect a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes:
- Company Car or car allowance
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Life insurance
- Company Pension
If you are interested in the above vacancy please forward your CV to: Jayne.Rowe@andrewscott.co.uk we will also accept CV’s from freelance applicants.
Closing date for applications is 31st August 2020
Please note should sufficient applicants be received Andrew Scott Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.