Site: Major project in Aberystwyth
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor who will be required to provide commercial support to the project team, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and showing good professional acumen.
- Managing the commercial resources of your assigned projects, from planned expenditure through to placement of control of contracts
- Supporting the authorisation and submission of project variations
- Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks
- Providing commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, including producing and submitting valuation certification, drafting and issuing correspondence, claims, budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
- Providing robust, timely and accurate cost and value data at both project and regional level
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team
Role: Full Time (Occasional overtime as per site requirements).
Project duration up to 3 years.
- Life Insurance
- Company car or car allowance
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Subsistence will be offered to the successful candidate who are not in daily commute of the site.
- Competitive salary
- An employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Hayley.email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021