Site: South Wales
We are seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor who will be required to provide commercial support to the project team, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and showing good professional acumen.
- Managing the commercial resources of your assigned projects, from planned expenditure through to placement of control of contracts
- Supporting the authorisation and submission of project variations
- Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks
- Providing commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, including producing and submitting valuation certification, drafting and issuing correspondence, claims, budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
- Providing robust, timely and accurate cost and value data at both project and regional level
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team
Role: Full Time (Occasional overtime as per site requirements).
- Life Insurance
- Company car or car allowance
- 26 days holiday + an additional day off for your Birthday plus long service award on leave
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced sick pay
- An employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 3rd February 2023
Andrew Scott Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; regular CPD opportunities; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly/supportive working environment.
Please note should sufficient applicants be received Andrew Scott Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.