Site: South Wales
We are seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor who will be required to provide commercial support to the project team, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and showing good professional acumen.
- Managing the commercial resources of your assigned projects, from planned expenditure through to placement of control of contracts
- Supporting the authorisation and submission of project variations
- Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks
- Providing commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, including producing and submitting valuation certification, drafting and issuing correspondence, claims, budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
- Providing robust, timely and accurate cost and value data at both project and regional level
- Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team
Role: Full Time (Occasional overtime as per site requirements).
- Life Insurance
- Company car or car allowance
- 26 days holiday + an additional day off for your Birthday plus long service award on leave
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced sick pay
- An employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 3rd February 2023