- Graduate Civil Engineer
- Full-time employment with Andrew Scott Limited, throughout current sites in South Wales and West of England
The position is based in South Wales, client-facing and requires critical thinking skills, planning for effective project implementation, the development of temporary and permanent construction solutions to a high level, production of construction documentation, attend sites for solution development meetings and provide installation support and training. It will be challenging, demanding, varied and offer fantastic opportunities for skill and career development as a rounded and capable engineer. Initially the job will entail setting-out on site, quality control and liaising with ASL own workforce and Sub contractors and work as a team member on site.
A successful candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor/Master’s degree in civil engineering
- Be proficient with AutoCAD
- Hold a Driving licence
- Immediately – date to be agreed.
- Competitive salary (range based upon experience)
Closing date: Friday 11th September 2020
Please note should sufficient applicants be received Andrew Scott Ltd reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time, we always encourage all interested applicants to apply at their earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the above vacancy please forward your CV to:
Or via post to:
- Hayley Lodwig, Andrew Scott Limited, The Grange, Margam, Port Talbot SA13 2SP