Terms & Conditions
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
• The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is not advice nor a recommendation of best practice. The information is provided by Andrew Scott Limited. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk, for which we will not be reliable.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Andrew Scott Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks used in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Andrew Scott Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed by them.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up-to-date and functional. However, Andrew Scott Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Andrew Scott Limited’s prior consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Andrew Scott Limited © All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Andrew Scott Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
You can be assured that any information you are requested to provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Andrew Scott Limited may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you wish to comply with any changes.
• Name and job title
• Contact information, phone number, postal and email address
• Other information to register you as a potential supplier
Use of information Gathered
The information provided allows Andrew Scott Limited to understand your needs and provide a better service.
• Record keeping.
• To register you as a supplier so that we may send you details for tenders
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, physical, electronic and management procedures exist to protect the information that has been collected from you.
Cookies are used on this website to collect information about your use of the website. Your information is not disclosed to third parties.